Photo via: nerdymamma.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- free, hand-doodled coffee printable art in black and white! perfect kitchen art, or give as a gift to your coffee loving friend!
- Check out this tiny black and white laundry nook makeover completed for just over $100 // Sherwin-Williams Extra White, Ikea Ekby, DIY iron supplies shelf, DIY pull-down drying rack
- Easy Spray Painted Pumpkins Display – Black, Gold, and White
- vintage black and white cathedral prints – le cattedrali del giubileo
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Easy DIY Red, White and Blue 4th of July Ribbon Wreath with cute and free printable patriotic mini bunting!
- Wall Canvas Letters, Nursery Decor, Nursery Letters, Wooden Letters, Personalized, Nursery Art, grey and White Chevron
- Over 200+ Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – easy wall art diy – Just print and frame!
- How to Create MARBLE TEXTURE Using ACRYLIC PAINT and WATER (Abstract Painting Technique) – YouTube
- Left Pocket Elephant stuffed toy for kids. €22.00, via Etsy.
- Adult tree house. Easy to get in and out of and you still see your kids playing in the backyard.
- Adult Tropical Slushie – My grandmas Slush recipe is the perfect drink idea for a warm summer evening!