Photo via: thesoutherncouture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lamps for beach memory keeping! Display your seashells and other treasures youve collected on the beach in a glass table lamp: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2008/08/fillable-sea-shell-lamps.html
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- With the holidays around the corner I have been on the hunt for new DIY gift ideas!! Year round for birthdays and special events I try get creative and craft at least some homemade gifts. Giving and receiving homemade gifts always adds a special touch to any celebration. You can always find DIY gift ideas on… Continue Reading…
- Looking for a fun activity for the beach? This Beach Scavenger Hunt is sure to keep the kids busy. Get your free printable, glue or tape to a sand bucket and enjoy! Free beach printable on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Now that its summertime it means that the mosquitoes are out in full force! Enjoying the outdoors without being bitten by these nasty bugs is sometimes almost impossible. We found a simple and all-natural after bite to ease the pain of bug bites that you wont be able to live without! Read on to find out how to make it.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- Dont go riding this Summer without your SSS Bug Guard protection and be sure to add on some SSS Original to mix up your bug guard for the horses too! Shop here: https://dlmulsow.avonrepresentative.com/