Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dinosaur Serving Dish | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | DIY Dollar Store Crafts for Teens
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!
- Back in 2011 I redid the inside on one of my cabinets to hang all of my measuring cups and spoons and then added in a vinyl measurement conversion chart above that. Between these two projects…
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- You might want to drop by the Dollar Store when you see this shower idea!
- Use place mats to keep the shelves and drawers of the fridge from getting covered in gunk, making it easier to clean
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- Dollar Store Organizing Ideas | The Budget Decorator
- Youve seen these at the Dollar Store, but did you know you could do THIS with them?
- How to get your dirty whites clean again… HOT HOT HOT water, 1 cap of laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dish washer detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. you have to rewash it once to put softener in but its the whitest youll ever see your whites. If you omit the bleach it works great to get stains out of colors, too.
- How to monogram (dollar store) glasses.
- Please Dollar tree come to Brazil with your original prices, svp!! DIY – Dollar Store Cake Stand – Tutorial