Photo via: morningchores.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Nothing screams summer like cooking sticky gooey smores over a campfire. But what do you do when the smores craving strikes and you dont have a fire for roasting? Easy! You make these adorable Pot Smores! Read on to see how to make these adorable summertime treats.
- Sparkle-Wrapped Pompom Wreath Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — Perfect for when you want to take a break from needles and hooks or do a project with the kids, this festive wreath is ideal for indoor or outdoor display. Sparkly yarn is wrapped around a foam wreath and then decorated with pompoms, jingle bells and ornaments.
- How to do fences in 13 incredible ways to make your yard stand out more with these different fences. Outdoor living. Summer Spring Outdoor living, fence ideas, fence decorations, outdoor decor, DIY decor, gardening, popular pin, outdoor DIY projects.
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- Build a cute little DIY outdoor bench for your porch or entry. Use 2x4s (and 2x3s) to build it for only about $13!!! Free plans
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- AWESOME! Build your own DIY screen door with this amazing tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body! Its prettier, sturdier and cheaper than what you can find in stores!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Want to know what are essential oils? You keep hearing about them but dont know much at all, find out what they are and how they can help your family via @Moniksca
- This website is seriously the COOLEST site for homeowners! Just type in what you want to do/fix around your home and the website tells you how to do it!