Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- Tips How to Build a U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed. Creating your own home garden is not always an easy task, but with this DIY U-Shaped garden, it will be easy… GardenBed Garden diy gardening
- Make a DIY Cat Bed with this Easy Free Tutorial
- Wait.. what??? I always see sheets that I wish were curtains because theyre cheaper! Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain. Genius!
- More than 20 DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas Instructions [Free Plans] from Cinder block garden bed to wood garden bed and garden tower! Gardening–>> http://www.diyhowto.org/diy-raised-garden-bed-ideas/
- Airplane Bingo Printable on Frugal Coupon Living. Fill up your entire board or play Airplane Tic-Tac-Toe with these free printable boards. How to entertain a toddler on an plane! Airplane Games for Kids.
- 10 DIY No Sew Home Decor Projects – Have you ever wanted to use some pretty fabric you found, but decided against it because you either cant sew or didnt want to sew? Thats not a problem with no-sew projects! | DIY, craft, no-sew home decor
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- Cool Ways To Use Christmas Lights -Best Easy DIY Ideas for String Lights for Room Decoration, Home Decor and Creative DIY Bedroom Lighting – Creative Christmas Light Tutorials with Step by Step Instructions – Creative Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens, Teenagers and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-string-lights
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- These instructions for how to caulk a bathtub are super easy to follow and will give you a perfectly straight and tidy caulk line, just like the pros. If you need to know how to caulk a bathtub, READ this first! This blogger tells you what you SHOULD and SHOULD NOT do!