Photo via: mobilehomeliving.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This would be perfect to hang clothes on to dry. Paint the ladder a bright color to accent the laundry room.
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- I would LOVE to make this beautiful Anthropologie inspired DIY mirror for any room in my home!
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Happy 4th of July Weekend to my USA friends! I made some New Erin Condren Planner Stickers. This week I went with two different themes, a bright and bold color palette using only Erin Condren color…
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home by mooncake
- Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it….this is wicked awesome! This would be an awesome unconventional night light for a kids bedroom.
- Want an easy DIY gift for a man? Create a fun wall clock with repurposed vintage wooden dominoes and a thrift store cutting board- perfect for his game room, office, or man cave! A DIY Domino Clock is easier than you think, and hell be sure to love it. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!