Photo via: clipzine.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform an old filing cabinet into a modern furniture piece! This is a great idea for storing craft supplies like scrapbook paper, stamps, stickers, paints & more!
- Turn your doodles drawings into rubber stamps with the Silhouette Mint! This tutorial shares step by step photos and shares how easy it is to make a custom stamp! A fun craft for kids and adults alike! Perfect for party decorations and invitations, weddin
- DIY Stamped Spoon Plant Markers | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- 20 DIY Macrame Plant Hanger Patterns | http://www.designrulz.com/design/2015/07/20-diy-macrame-plant-hanger-patterns/
- Pillowcase Tutorial: A pillowcase is one of the easiest projects to sew. My Burrito Method will make you an instant expert. Follow my simple Pillowcase Pattern and learn the Easiest Way to DIY | sewing seasonedhome
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- free wallet patterns | wallet sewing tutorials | diy wallets | kids wallets
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- paint mini canvases, put together in square, use squeeze bottle to swirl white paint over all of them . – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- DIY shiplap walls – How to shiplap an entire room for LESS THAN $100. A full tutorial on how to shiplap the easy way & the cheapest way for a huge impact. A must pin for future shiplap projects!
- Easy Cool DIY: Make Marbled & Ombre Concrete Planters | Apartment Therapy
- DIY // Copper & Wood Shelf — Treasures & Travels