Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY eucalyptus wreath was so simple to make and the soft colours will look beautiful hanging on our door all Summer long! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Simple and Pretty DIY Candles | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- 20 DIY Macrame Plant Hanger Patterns | http://www.designrulz.com/design/2015/07/20-diy-macrame-plant-hanger-patterns/
- 20 Darling Garden Markers! Garden markers can be just as beautiful as the flowers, herbs and vegetables that they mark! These 20 ideas to buy or DIY will spruce up any garden!
- Mermaid tail pendant made from an old silver spoon
- salt dough, stamped. gift tags or ornaments! 1 cup salt 2 cups all purpose flour 1 cup luke warm water
- Sharpie mugs are all over Pinterest, but do they really work? This awesome step-by-step tutorial not only shows you how to make them, but proves exactly which markers wont wash off! Such a fun & easy project and an awesome DIY gift idea!
- Use pre-cut wooden circles + square dowels to make a DIY mid-century plant stand.
- DIY Mini Plant Stand – make your own modern mini plant stand easy to make with just a few supplies from Hobby Lobby ad HobbyLobbyStyle HobbyLobbyMade
- DIY Macrame Plant Hangers
- DIY Address Post. Take top fennial off and add a mailbox on top. Turn the plant towards the yard and not towards the stree.
- I like the towel holder with buckets for pens, markers and pencils. Command Center