Photo via: laughinglatte.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Holidays- Fourth of July| Fourth of July DIY Wood Flag Sign Tutorial
- 17 Patriotic Crafts For the Most Memorable Fourth of July
- DIY Rustic Sailboat Made from Twigs and Scrap Fabric | 27 DIY Rustic Decor Ideas for the Home | DIY Rustic Home Decorating on a Budget
- American Flag Paint Stick Project. Get the tutorial via.
- American Flag Loopy & Flower Bow Instructions
- Have fun (and save money) making these American Girl Doll DIY projects. From furniture to clothes and even American Girl crafts, we have a full list of tutorials. Perfect for Christmas!
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- Easy 4th of July mantel! Love this patriotic decor using found things around the house. DIY 4th of July mantel, the patriotic foam cones were easy to make, inexpensive 4th of July decor!
- Summer and 4th of July Photo Booth Props that are FREE – the perfect idea for any neighborhood block party, birthday party or end of school celebration! www.TheDatingDivas.com
- DIY AMERICANA, FOLK AND PRIMITIVE WREATHS FOR 4TH OF JULY | Primitive Patriotic Wreath Stars and Stripes Americana Folk Decor
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”