Photo via: truebluemeandyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- Make custom push pins for DIY stenciled cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Want an easy DIY gift for a man? Create a fun wall clock with repurposed vintage wooden dominoes and a thrift store cutting board- perfect for his game room, office, or man cave! A DIY Domino Clock is easier than you think, and hell be sure to love it. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Pottery Barn Inspired Projects
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a stencil tutorial on how to paint a custom baby onesie using the Giraffe stencil inspired by April the Giraffe and a freebie pattern with purchase. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/wall-stencils-stencil-designs.html
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Autumn Decorating Inspiration from Pottery Barn | NancyCreative
- Gather up all the green yarn remnants you have from past projects to make this eye-catching wreath. Get the tutorial from Just Call Us Heavan » – GoodHousekeeping.com
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3