Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old dresser into a sleek and modern TV stand – this tutorial shows you how to do it!
- How to Build a Built-In Dresser.. door over closet/or tv love it
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- DIY Cinder Block TV Stand Console-10 DIY Concrete Block Furniture Projects
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Love this IKEA Rast hack! Transform a boring dresser into a PRETTY and FUNCTIONAL nightstand with paint, stain and a few pieces of trim! Read on to see the tutorial.
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!