Photo via: coupons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- 10 Spray Paint Tips: what you never knew about spray paint. So good to know! Read before your next project! I love tip 5.
- This year we are growing our own cotton. We are about to harvest it and then we will have it ginned and spun so they can see their clothes are made from it.
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Handmade Charlotte stencils kitchen art…seriously I am not usually into cheesy art/decorating, but I soooo love this. If you love this, Im willing to help you do it to your kitchen and then I will love your kitchen so much and love you because I wont have to compromise my style because Ill be able to see it in your kitchen!!!! 😉
- Dont leave the beach on your next vacation without some sand and seashells. You can now display all your family memories in this beautiful shadow box year round. Get tips and pointers to make it easier from thesoutherncouture.com.
- How to get your dirty whites clean again… HOT HOT HOT water, 1 cap of laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dish washer detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. you have to rewash it once to put softener in but its the whitest youll ever see your whites. If you omit the bleach it works great to get stains out of colors, too.
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- With the holidays around the corner I have been on the hunt for new DIY gift ideas!! Year round for birthdays and special events I try get creative and craft at least some homemade gifts. Giving and receiving homemade gifts always adds a special touch to any celebration. You can always find DIY gift ideas on… Continue Reading…