Photo via: gabriellepollacco.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- salt dough, stamped. gift tags or ornaments! 1 cup salt 2 cups all purpose flour 1 cup luke warm water
- DIY Eczema Lotion Recipe | Everything Pretty What You Need 1/2 cup shea butter 1/2 cup chamomile infused coconut oil 1 tablespoon honey 1/4 cup oatmeal 1 tablespoon olive oil (I used olive oil infused with plantain, calendula, and comfrey from my Amish drawing salve recipe) Pyrex measuring cup 4 ounce jelly jar
- How to get your dirty whites clean again… HOT HOT HOT water, 1 cap of laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dish washer detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. you have to rewash it once to put softener in but its the whitest youll ever see your whites. If you omit the bleach it works great to get stains out of colors, too.
- Another recipe for slime or goo. Youll need: 1 teaspoon borax powder 1 1/2 C water, divided 4 oz (1/2 C) Elmer’s glue, clear or white food coloring
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- Holiday Spice Soap 24 oz olive oil 24 oz coconut oil 15 oz shea butter 12 oz canola oil 10 oz cocoa butter 7 oz soybean oil 4 oz castor oil 13 oz lye 38 oz water 2 tbsp. ground cloves 2 tbsp. cocoa powder 1 oz rosemary essential oil 2 oz clove essential oil 2 oz orange essential oil. If you are removing canola and soybean you can use olive or grapeseed oil. Or just more olive.
- paint mini canvases, put together in square, use squeeze bottle to swirl white paint over all of them . – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- Patriotic Paper Wreath ~ Grab some flag napkins to whip up this red, white and blue stunner that can dress up your front door all summer long! || www.thepaperycraftery.com
- How to Make Homemade Oxyclean 1 c water, 1/2 c hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 c baking soda. Mix just before using. May benefit by letting laundry soak in mixture. See directions
- How to Create MARBLE TEXTURE Using ACRYLIC PAINT and WATER (Abstract Painting Technique) – YouTube