Photo via: madeinaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- ad Do you love makeup tips and tricks? This step by step fall makeup tutorial is totally easy and totally on trend. Colgate® Optic White® will help you prep your smile for this season’s bold lipstick colors! DesignerSmile
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home by mooncake
- Driftwood Jewelry Organizer Wall Hanging Necklace Holder Bracelet Hanger Earring Display Tree – Bohemian Beach Decor Natural Eclectic
- Thinking of what to do with the leftover cinder blocks from your previous project? Apparently there’s a lot you can do with these blocks that you can consider them as Legos for adults. This gallery will show you some alternative uses: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9r74 Do you know other alternative uses for cinder blocks?
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…