Photo via: tableandhearth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- DIY Portable Farmhouse Style Wood Table – Simple Stylings. Outdoor furniture ideas. Outdoor decor ideas. www.simplestylings.com
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Roll this cute and functional CPU Cube cart under your desk to store CPU and other office items in style. Also could be used as an end table or even nightstand.
- Check out how to make a DIY wooden farmhouse table from 2x4s @istandarddesign
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Furniture, DIY Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen Table Made From Reclaimed Wood With Bench And 4 Wooden Chairs With Black Leather Seats Ideas ~ Farmhouse Kitchen Table
- Repurpose used wine bottles to make tiki torches for your outdoor gatherings. Filled with citronella fuel, they also keep bugs away.
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- 2. Use a console table up against the back of a couch as a dining table! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living