Photo via: yourbeautyblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Holiday Spice Soap 24 oz olive oil 24 oz coconut oil 15 oz shea butter 12 oz canola oil 10 oz cocoa butter 7 oz soybean oil 4 oz castor oil 13 oz lye 38 oz water 2 tbsp. ground cloves 2 tbsp. cocoa powder 1 oz rosemary essential oil 2 oz clove essential oil 2 oz orange essential oil. If you are removing canola and soybean you can use olive or grapeseed oil. Or just more olive.
- DIY – Gesso: 1/4 cup Talcum Powder, 1 tablespoon White All purpose School Glue, 1 tablespoon White Craft Paint Some Water
- Homemade Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe – The Nourished Life
- Honey Whipped Body Butter Recipe This is an easy homemade beauty product recipe made with essential oils and organic beauty supplies. Easy to follow recipe. Use grapefruit essential oils or your favorite oils. Grab the recipe at DearCreatives.com
- How-to Make Infused Olive Oil // a great handmade holiday gift // Tasty Yummies
- Another recipe for slime or goo. Youll need: 1 teaspoon borax powder 1 1/2 C water, divided 4 oz (1/2 C) Elmer’s glue, clear or white food coloring
- How to get your dirty whites clean again… HOT HOT HOT water, 1 cap of laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dish washer detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. you have to rewash it once to put softener in but its the whitest youll ever see your whites. If you omit the bleach it works great to get stains out of colors, too.
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- Easy Coconut Oil Soap Recipe
- Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp – garlicky, sweet, sticky skillet shrimp with fresh lime. This recipe is so good and easy, takes only 15 mins to make | rasamalaysia.com