Photo via: mekhart.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you a busy bee like me with not enough time in the day to spend deep cleaning your home? Here are easy tips to clean your bathroom in just five minutes every day! Click through to learn how. via @abusybeeslife
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- Learn how to create a chic and simple DIY ivy-covered garden trellis, just in time for summer outdoor entertaining, right here on the One Kings Lane Style Guide!
- DIY Mothers Day : DIY Flower Bouquet
- Interior , Reading Nook Ideas; Cozy Space To Relax While Enjoying A Book : Reading Nook Under Stairs With Book Collections
- BEST DIY Mothers day gift. Its so easy to make and so meaningful.Perfect idea for a new baby in the family for Grandma and Grandpa or a new pet too.
- How to Make Concrete Garden Vessels and Terrapins from Bubble Wrap | make it with ShapeCrete : the Shape-able Concrete Mix for diy, pros, kids 12+, craft, art, make / maker projects
- This website is seriously the COOLEST site for homeowners! Just type in what you want to do/fix around your home and the website tells you how to do it!
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Roll this cute and functional CPU Cube cart under your desk to store CPU and other office items in style. Also could be used as an end table or even nightstand.
- Spray Bottle Art: Close-Up Add depth to spray bottle art by mixing touches of gold or silver leaf in with other colors. After all colors are added to the canvas, apply the gold or silver leaf to the surface using leaf adhesive and a small detail paintbrush.
- Slide into your Wedding day with simple to make DIY Wedding Slides by Orly Shani! Tune in to Home & Family weekdays at 10a/9c on Hallmark Channel!
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M