Photo via: mydubio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shoe Box Lid Gallery – DIY Artwork and Home Décor on a Budget
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Love, Joleen Photography: DIY : Birthday in a Box
- DIY Jute Basket from Cardboard Box Pinterest blocked the link usefuldiy.com/diy-jute-basket-from-cardboard-box/
- 2014 DIY painted mason jars in wooden box with white flowers – home decor, Christmas gift
- This roundup of window projects will inspire you to think outside the box to reupurpose that window you found at the thrift store or on the side of the road.
- Transform an ugly cardboard box into a useful and elegant burlap storage option.
- A sweet little Barnwood Flower Box by The Moon and Me, featured on I Love That Junk
- No-mess cat litter box — sooo looking forward to not having litter all over the floor !
- Repurposing an industrial wooden box as a chair!
- wrap cereal box bottoms in scrapbook paper for drawer organization
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!