Photo via: craftudiygf.blogspot.co.il
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- Birch Tree paper wall art by Marji Roy of AshbeeDesign.com created using a Silhouette
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Make your own Arrow Wall Decor! Fabulous DIY Wood Arrows Wall Art tutorial! Arrows were painted with BEHR Paint. Includes FREE Arrow Template! P.S. This makes a great gift idea, even a wedding gift! / thediydreamer.com
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it….this is wicked awesome! This would be an awesome unconventional night light for a kids bedroom.
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home by mooncake
- Spray Bottle Art: Close-Up Add depth to spray bottle art by mixing touches of gold or silver leaf in with other colors. After all colors are added to the canvas, apply the gold or silver leaf to the surface using leaf adhesive and a small detail paintbrush.
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- DIY shiplap walls – How to shiplap an entire room for LESS THAN $100. A full tutorial on how to shiplap the easy way & the cheapest way for a huge impact. A must pin for future shiplap projects!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).