Photo via: thediyadventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This tip is so simple, but yet genius! A no mess solution to moments when your child needs a bathroom, but you cant get to one.
- Every piece has a story to tell and this is one youre not going to want to miss!
- DIY – DOILY Table Runner or added to bottom of a blanket to throw over my ugly couch
- DIY:: 16 Surprising Budget Storage Ideas ! These a – home decor ideas home design – http://yourhomedecorideas.com/diy-16-surprising-budget-storage-ideas-these-a-3/
- easy DIY maxi dress with just one seam! | sewing tutorial – Its Always Autumn
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- Pillowcase Tutorial: A pillowcase is one of the easiest projects to sew. My Burrito Method will make you an instant expert. Follow my simple Pillowcase Pattern and learn the Easiest Way to DIY | sewing seasonedhome
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home by mooncake
- 39 ways to decorate your walls for cheap. I want to do every single one of these!!
- ADOREABLE DIY CHORE CHART for KIDS: Basically each chore magnet contains a chore that needs to be done once a week by each child. Once done, it can be moved to the “done” section. Larger sized magnets are for big jobs like cleaning the playroom or sorting out games and small toys. List of possible chores: -SHOES & COATS -BOOKS -DUST -LAUNDRY -MAKE BED -CLEAN ROOM -CLEAN PLAYROOM -CLEAN LIVING ROOM -GARBAGE -ORGANIZE TOYS/GAMES
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial
- Turn an old dresser into a sleek and modern TV stand – this tutorial shows you how to do it!