Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY No-Sew Sock Snowman Craft for Kids and Grownups. Such a fun DIY Gift Idea
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Ombre Calendar – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- How to Make Washable Reusable Bowl Covers tutorial- a DIY sewing project perfect for summer, picnics, and cookouts. These bowl covers are washable, reusable, and even reversible. These DIY Bowl Covers are so cute! Definitely making them for our potlucks!
- Mason Jar Christmas Gift Ideas over 30 ideas for everyone on your list
- Sharpie mugs are all over Pinterest, but do they really work? This awesome step-by-step tutorial not only shows you how to make them, but proves exactly which markers wont wash off! Such a fun & easy project and an awesome DIY gift idea!
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Make your own Arrow Wall Decor! Fabulous DIY Wood Arrows Wall Art tutorial! Arrows were painted with BEHR Paint. Includes FREE Arrow Template! P.S. This makes a great gift idea, even a wedding gift! / thediydreamer.com
- Make your own gorgeous stuffed owl magnets using this free pattern and tutorial. A perfect kids gift for a quiet play activity.
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- Galaxy in a Jar | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | Easy Summer Crafts for Teens to Make
- Kids Craft: Make some cute conversation heart gift boxes for Valentines Day or inexpenive wedding favors
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.