Photo via: wickedcrud.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY pearl and ribbon bracelet
- DIY | Mon Atelier Déco
- How to Get Your Old Home Videos onto the Computer!
- Glittered Glam Christmas Trees- These paper mache cones are the perfect way to glam up your holidays!
- Love this! vanity shoeaddict girly glam Padgram
- Custom Nursery Letters- Baby Name- Girl Nursery Decor- Wooden Hanging Letters – Nursery Wall Letters- The Rugged Pearl. $16.50, via Etsy. | best stuff
- Make a colorful DIY mermaid headband with an old headband, yarn, seashells, tulle, and glue! Just wrap yarn, glue, and embellish!
- Watermark Tee DIY Rit Dye + Elmers Glue
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- DIY – Gesso: 1/4 cup Talcum Powder, 1 tablespoon White All purpose School Glue, 1 tablespoon White Craft Paint Some Water
- Tulle wrapped letter: get cardboard letter from michaels, wrap with tulle, hot glue a strand of pearls and a flower.
- Happy Friday everyone! Enjoying some purple crystal inspo from @zeadsdead these look amazing! (Photography by @zeadsdead )