Photo via: craftingissue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Hi friends! We’ve been enjoying some very warm weather here already, and that means it’s time to break out the summer wardrobe. That’s fine with me, since I would much rather do a load of shorts and T-shirts instead of sweaters and jeans. Plus, no more socks! Since we have a large family, this means…
- recycled glass countertop by Vetrazzo, color is Hollywood Sage, made from old Coca-Cola bottles.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Transform baby shower cards into picture for nursery – I love this idea for all cards!!! I hate throwing them away, and they take up so much file space.Could do this with cards from a wedding too for the bedroom 🙂
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is perfect to make your own fidget spinner and customize it with duct tape.
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!