Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello, everyone! Prettydesigns continues to bring you something cute for the life. There are cutest DIY projects in today’s post. You can not only find some DIY ideas, but also finish some cute projects for your home. Here are the step-by-step projects. They will get everything funny as well as pretty if they are taken[Read the Rest]
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- An unusual idea for house numbers.This is an industrial idea that uses screws driven into your home to write out your house numbers.
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Roll this cute and functional CPU Cube cart under your desk to store CPU and other office items in style. Also could be used as an end table or even nightstand.
- LoveBook is the most unique personalized gift idea you could ever give to someone you love. Create your own personalized book of reasons why you love someone. LoveBook is the perfect personalized gift for someone you love.
- Transform baby shower cards into picture for nursery – I love this idea for all cards!!! I hate throwing them away, and they take up so much file space.Could do this with cards from a wedding too for the bedroom 🙂