Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Emergency kits from pot holders and zip locks.
- How to create the perfect mini bow! So cute!
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- 10 Spray Paint Tips: what you never knew about spray paint. So good to know! Read before your next project! I love tip 5.
- SIMPLE DIY polka dot pillows – so many options on color combos for any room! These preppy pillows are a great decorative accent and such a simple craft project that anyone can do!
- DIY How To Paint a Sign Using Vinyl as a Stencil – 4th of July Patriotic Painted Sign Craft Project Tutorial | landeelu.com
- How to make washi tape wall art. Easy craft idea by Amy at LivingLocurto.com plus! a giveaway! $50 michaels card for you, and 2,yes TWO $5 cards to give as a random act of kindness!
- Simple Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Puffy Paint Tutorial | Easy DIY Craft Ideas for Kids| DIY Smoothie Paint | DIY Projects & Crafts by DIY JOY at http://diyjoy.com/pinterest-crafts-for-kids-diy-paint More
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Sparkle-Wrapped Pompom Wreath Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — Perfect for when you want to take a break from needles and hooks or do a project with the kids, this festive wreath is ideal for indoor or outdoor display. Sparkly yarn is wrapped around a foam wreath and then decorated with pompoms, jingle bells and ornaments.
- 18 of the Best DIY Globe Projects in the World – some great ideas and has inspired me for a new project idea.