Photo via: techeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Looking for creative ideas for wall art? Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and your entire house, these easy DIY ideas are perfect for the family home. Some even include ideas for what to do with your kids art!
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Citrus printing process art is an easy art project and painting idea for children. It is a super fun art technique for kids to learn to use paints and art materials, explore their creativity, and practice stamping to make art. A simple homeschool art lesson for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids of all ages!
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…
- I like the Pallet wood bathroom shelf, but I dont care for most of the other projects that are grouped with it.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Makes a pretty sun catcher! — 29 creative crafts for kids that parents will actually enjoy doing, too!