Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- You might want to drop by the Dollar Store when you see this shower idea!
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- Dollar store dish racks to separate the pans and lids in a cabinet above the fridge
- Please Dollar tree come to Brazil with your original prices, svp!! DIY – Dollar Store Cake Stand – Tutorial
- DIY Pottery Barn Teen Knockoff Bulletin Board Tutorial from Jonathan Fong.This is a practical yet fun modular DIY Bulletin Board inspired by Pottery Barn Teen. Using just cork board and galvanized steel (from the hardware store), you can have a…
- Dollar Store Organizing Ideas | The Budget Decorator
- Youve seen these at the Dollar Store, but did you know you could do THIS with them?
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!
- Cute teacup pincushion – love the beaded trim! :)Idea – make own beaded trim by sewing beads onto ribbon or trim.