Photo via: plaidonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 Fabric Mod Podge Projects Youll Want to Make | eBay
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- I like the plexiglass over the Latt table. Maybe combine two LATT hacks and put paper + mod podge under instead of chalkboard pain. tinkerwiththis: IKEA hack: LATT table and chairs
- dont throw away your old cans just mod podge them !! by nayielyjacqueline.gonzalezcasanova
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- bolster pillow diy—use a standard bed pillow and roll, tie, and stuff into your fabric, sewing and leaving one side partially open then sew together
- Pallet bed made from home! You know you can do it! And it will bne totally worth all the small amount of effort put into it!
- DIY Rustic Sailboat Made from Twigs and Scrap Fabric | 27 DIY Rustic Decor Ideas for the Home | DIY Rustic Home Decorating on a Budget
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Cuddle quilts made from minky fabric packs; fleece would be great, too. Similar to rag quilts, but each pocket is slightly stuffed as you go. Then clip seams to finish.
- Just in case you didnt know this exists at Walmart for less than $4 per roll. Im about to glitter everything! Votives, notebooks (already got my iPhone charger.) No more Modge Podge and glitter nightmares!