Photo via: sewmanyways.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- √ Good tutorial for sewing a zipper into a pillow cover
- Pillowcase Tutorial: A pillowcase is one of the easiest projects to sew. My Burrito Method will make you an instant expert. Follow my simple Pillowcase Pattern and learn the Easiest Way to DIY | sewing seasonedhome
- Take a styrofoam ball, buttons, and sewing pins. Stick the pins through the holes on the buttons, and then stick the buttons into the styrofoam. Make sure to fill the whole ball with buttons! Have fun!
- How to Sew a Cloth Baby Book: Head over to see the tutorial for creating a fabric baby book. Click through to see how to add some fun appliqus to make your very own customized baby book! www.sewwhatalicia.com
- Free sewing pattern for this smart purse organizer. I love using these to transfer all my essentials from one bag to another. Fun to sew!
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- How to Make a Simple Farmhouse Pillow Cover Using a Stencil, Fabric Paint, and a DIY Pillow Cover | My Life From Home | www.mylifefromhome.com
- 40 Free Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns + 5 New Jelly Roll Quilts. Sew beautiful quilts with these free quilt patterns for jelly rolls.
- 10 DIY No Sew Home Decor Projects – Have you ever wanted to use some pretty fabric you found, but decided against it because you either cant sew or didnt want to sew? Thats not a problem with no-sew projects! | DIY, craft, no-sew home decor