Photo via: reclaimingtheemptynest.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- DIY Idea: Dry Creek Bed Drainage Canal
- bolster pillow diy—use a standard bed pillow and roll, tie, and stuff into your fabric, sewing and leaving one side partially open then sew together
- Tips How to Build a U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed. Creating your own home garden is not always an easy task, but with this DIY U-Shaped garden, it will be easy… GardenBed Garden diy gardening
- More than 20 DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas Instructions [Free Plans] from Cinder block garden bed to wood garden bed and garden tower! Gardening–>> http://www.diyhowto.org/diy-raised-garden-bed-ideas/
- DIY Toddler Bed: Repurpose a crib mattress with upholstery. Easy, no-sew instructions: http://www.hgtv.com/kids-rooms/diy-upholstered-toddler-daybed/page-4.html?soc=pinterest
- View 37 photos of this 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 2023 sqft Condo that sold on 2/3/17 for $83,500. This absolutely stunning and immaculate luxury waterfront condo…
- DIY Pallet Swing Bed @themerrythought
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Breakfast In Bed Tray made with Fabric Mod Podge and fabrics.
- Love this bed! But with a little higher of a headboard! 24 Amazing Uses For Old Pallets
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.