Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade Charlotte stencils kitchen art…seriously I am not usually into cheesy art/decorating, but I soooo love this. If you love this, Im willing to help you do it to your kitchen and then I will love your kitchen so much and love you because I wont have to compromise my style because Ill be able to see it in your kitchen!!!! 😉
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Want to know what are essential oils? You keep hearing about them but dont know much at all, find out what they are and how they can help your family via @Moniksca
- Thought this was badass. Maybe this could be a project for you sometime in the future 🙂 More
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @methodhome detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- These instructions for how to caulk a bathtub are super easy to follow and will give you a perfectly straight and tidy caulk line, just like the pros. If you need to know how to caulk a bathtub, READ this first! This blogger tells you what you SHOULD and SHOULD NOT do!
- Learn how to make this pretty little hanging indoor garden. Great solution for an indoor herb garden if you have a spot thats sunny enough! Also a great way to keep your plants away from kitties.
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- I would LOVE to make this beautiful Anthropologie inspired DIY mirror for any room in my home!
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).