Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- Cute teacup pincushion – love the beaded trim! :)Idea – make own beaded trim by sewing beads onto ribbon or trim.
- How to make floor mats with used cloth step by step DIY tutorial instructions / How To Instructions
- NEW DIY Learn How To Make these Super Cute Starbucks red cup Candles!!! Its EASY!!! | LifeAnnStyle.com
- These are super cute! This seems like something that would make a fun party decoration
- Easy DIY Red, White and Blue 4th of July Ribbon Wreath with cute and free printable patriotic mini bunting!
- We all have scraps, these would be cute made for any season. Multi colored wreath by Amanda Formaro http://www.favecrafts.com/Decorative-Wreaths/Multi-Colored-Denim-Wreath.
- Super easy 4th of July ribbon wreath-love it!!
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- homemade waffle cones are super easy to make, and they taste amazing. Always a huge hit with everyone, make different sized cones or bowls
- These Emoji Folding Tables are super easy to make with the included free files and @blackanddecker! PowerForYourStyle ad