Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Hand Painted Name Signs | Custom Hand Painted and Distressed Last Name Sign Made of Reclaimed …
- Enjoy the little things hand painted pallet style wood sign
- Read Me A Story Tuck Me in Tight Say a Sweet Prayer and Kiss Me Goodnight Hand Painted Typography Word Art on Wood Sign with Bunting
- The Harry Potter sorting hat is quite the character! Fun and very colorful Harry Potter video art tutorial for your artists to paint as part of this series and in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the first Harry Potter book. 5 Days of Harry Potter Illustrated.
- Woven Sun Pendant Craft Tutorial For Every Season And Reason HeartThis
- Gazebos and pergolas – 17 Early American Structures
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Antique Pallet Entry/Hallway Console – 130+ Inspired Wood Pallet Projects | 101 Pallet Ideas – Part 9
- 10 Antique Cutting Board Printable Patterns. Print your favorite shapes for free and learn how to make an antique cutting board.
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Original artwork hand drawn by me and turned into a digital file for you to enjoy. Instantly download the PDF file, print onto a full-size sheet of