Photo via: ourbestbites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to get your dirty whites clean again… HOT HOT HOT water, 1 cap of laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dish washer detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. you have to rewash it once to put softener in but its the whitest youll ever see your whites. If you omit the bleach it works great to get stains out of colors, too.
- Holiday Spice Soap 24 oz olive oil 24 oz coconut oil 15 oz shea butter 12 oz canola oil 10 oz cocoa butter 7 oz soybean oil 4 oz castor oil 13 oz lye 38 oz water 2 tbsp. ground cloves 2 tbsp. cocoa powder 1 oz rosemary essential oil 2 oz clove essential oil 2 oz orange essential oil. If you are removing canola and soybean you can use olive or grapeseed oil. Or just more olive.
- How to Make Homemade Oxyclean 1 c water, 1/2 c hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 c baking soda. Mix just before using. May benefit by letting laundry soak in mixture. See directions
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- DIY Eczema Lotion Recipe | Everything Pretty What You Need 1/2 cup shea butter 1/2 cup chamomile infused coconut oil 1 tablespoon honey 1/4 cup oatmeal 1 tablespoon olive oil (I used olive oil infused with plantain, calendula, and comfrey from my Amish drawing salve recipe) Pyrex measuring cup 4 ounce jelly jar
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- DIY – Gesso: 1/4 cup Talcum Powder, 1 tablespoon White All purpose School Glue, 1 tablespoon White Craft Paint Some Water
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- salt dough, stamped. gift tags or ornaments! 1 cup salt 2 cups all purpose flour 1 cup luke warm water
- Watermark Tee DIY Rit Dye + Elmers Glue
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more