Photo via: 1001pallets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Well show you how to etch glass and create beautiful designs on almost any type of glass in just a few minutes. Youll be surprised how easy it is! More
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Nothing screams summer like cooking sticky gooey smores over a campfire. But what do you do when the smores craving strikes and you dont have a fire for roasting? Easy! You make these adorable Pot Smores! Read on to see how to make these adorable summertime treats.
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- I prepared this collection of DIY Amazing Recycled Magazines Crafts That Will Inspire You in order to get use of the pieces that are simply useless.
- Stuff happens, we wont ask why theres a hole in your drywall, but we will give you a step by step on how to get it patched up! Click to view the how-to video, and see step by step insructions.
- really pretty coffee table made with a pallet found at your local grocery store…but ask nicely before you take it.
- This year we are growing our own cotton. We are about to harvest it and then we will have it ginned and spun so they can see their clothes are made from it.
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.