Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Sew a Cloth Baby Book: Head over to see the tutorial for creating a fabric baby book. Click through to see how to add some fun appliqus to make your very own customized baby book! www.sewwhatalicia.com
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- DIY Rustic Sailboat Made from Twigs and Scrap Fabric | 27 DIY Rustic Decor Ideas for the Home | DIY Rustic Home Decorating on a Budget
- Follow this Zippered Pouch Tutorial for an easy sewing craft. Plus, the coloring book fabric is SO fun and pretty!
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- DIY scrap fabric American flag backdrop for the Fourth of July
- A bold colorful tray is the perfect way to add a pop of color to a space and…
- make these cute earrngs from the old bobby pins laying around. paint on the colors and add to hook.
- DIY Address Post. Take top fennial off and add a mailbox on top. Turn the plant towards the yard and not towards the stree.
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was
- Seamlessly transition your decor into fall with dried flowers! They are the perfect way to add texture and dimension to your decor.