Photo via: positivelyoakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create the perfect mini bow! So cute!
- Easy Felt Bunny Tutorial by Molly and Mama
- Simple bow and arrow set out of pvc. super easy super kid friendly. Might try a different way to make arrows though.
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- Nice Simple Felt Flower DIY
- DIY these cute and functional Felt Cable Organizers to keep your cords and cable organize, untangled, and looking on fleek!
- 10 Things You Can Make From the Little (& Mighty) Felt Ball | Apartment Therapy
- Felt Flower Triple Circle Wreath
- Cute felt rose.
- DIY How To Paint a Sign Using Vinyl as a Stencil – 4th of July Patriotic Painted Sign Craft Project Tutorial | landeelu.com
- DIY Door Corner Shelf tutorial :: How to turn a door into a corner shelf
- Check out the tutorial on how to build a DIY kitchen island cart @istandarddesign