Photo via: tipjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool Ways To Use Christmas Lights -Best Easy DIY Ideas for String Lights for Room Decoration, Home Decor and Creative DIY Bedroom Lighting – Creative Christmas Light Tutorials with Step by Step Instructions – Creative Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens, Teenagers and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-string-lights
- How to make floor mats with used cloth step by step DIY tutorial instructions / How To Instructions
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – Turn An Old Door Into A Life Story – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- Step by step instructions on how to make beatiful artisan soap at home
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- These instructions for how to caulk a bathtub are super easy to follow and will give you a perfectly straight and tidy caulk line, just like the pros. If you need to know how to caulk a bathtub, READ this first! This blogger tells you what you SHOULD and SHOULD NOT do!
- Looking for creative ideas for wall art? Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and your entire house, these easy DIY ideas are perfect for the family home. Some even include ideas for what to do with your kids art!
- Awesome Table Woodworking Projects and Ideas | DIY Glowing Table by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/easy-woodworking-projects/
- We all have scraps, these would be cute made for any season. Multi colored wreath by Amanda Formaro http://www.favecrafts.com/Decorative-Wreaths/Multi-Colored-Denim-Wreath.
- Moms deserve the best, so let her know that by giving her a favorite bottle of wine with a personal wine label attached. These easy to download labels are perfect for Mothers day and also for Moms birthday.
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Are you obsessed with Instagram? If you have tons of Insta photos like I do, get them off your camera and turn them into a cute DIY Instagram wreath. Great for kids photos!