Photo via: offbeathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- Creative Ways to Use Backdrops in Your Home
- 29 Ways to Decorate With Wooden Crates usefuldiyprojects.com decor ideas (8)
- DIY Project: Home foot care. Learn how to make your own beneficial foot balm in Soffa Mag Issue 13 | Photo: SOFFA | www.soffamag.com | SoffaMag Soffa13 DIY Beauty Health
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- Dinosaur Serving Dish | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | DIY Dollar Store Crafts for Teens
- 5 Ways to Display Wall Art in a Rental (Without Damaging the Walls) rental wallart art home decor
- Get out those craft scissors and repurpose your favorite denim into a fantastic memento for your home. Here are great ways to repurpose your old jeans.
- 20 Inexpensive Ways to Dress Up Your Home with Molding
- Brilliant! 42 different ways to decorate your home with scrapbook paper.
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- Create extra counter space by buying an over-the-sink shelf. | 31 Insanely Clever Ways To Organize Your Tiny Kitchen: