Photo via: thishappymommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not to happy about the big 4-0? Me either. The thought of celebrating depressed me. But once we started planning, I was super excited for an elegant night at home with friends. Here are some ideas for your PERFECT 40th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Enjoy!
- DIY Microwavable Heating Pad ~ perfect for yourself or as a homemade gift idea! | The Happy Housewife
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- With the holidays around the corner I have been on the hunt for new DIY gift ideas!! Year round for birthdays and special events I try get creative and craft at least some homemade gifts. Giving and receiving homemade gifts always adds a special touch to any celebration. You can always find DIY gift ideas on… Continue Reading…
- LoveBook is the most unique personalized gift idea you could ever give to someone you love. Create your own personalized book of reasons why you love someone. LoveBook is the perfect personalized gift for someone you love.
- Want an easy DIY gift for a man? Create a fun wall clock with repurposed vintage wooden dominoes and a thrift store cutting board- perfect for his game room, office, or man cave! A DIY Domino Clock is easier than you think, and hell be sure to love it. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Image shared by Crystal. Find images and videos about room, vintage and mirror on We Heart It – the app to get lost in what you love.
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Moms deserve the best, so let her know that by giving her a favorite bottle of wine with a personal wine label attached. These easy to download labels are perfect for Mothers day and also for Moms birthday.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including the Love Actually Reunion trailer, unicorn food, Rom-Coms, and coffee cake donuts. || Glitter, Inc.