Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- Making a table out of a small wooden ladder. Sad face I just passed up on a perfect ladder for this at an estate sale last week not passing next time.
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Type: Placemats. Color: As the Pictures Show. Size: 20 4cm. Material: Bamboo. | eBay!
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- DIY Wooden Pallet Chest Designs | 101 Pallet Ideas – Pallet chests are the best projects to get your hands dirty with as they are capable of a huge storage and being made up from the free pallets .
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- DIY – DOILY Table Runner or added to bottom of a blanket to throw over my ugly couch
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage