Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- D.I.Y. Floating Shelves- this is the easiest tutorial Ive seen and they look just like the ones from HGTVs Fixer Upper!
- Floating Shelves above toilet in small bathroom
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Use removable shelf liner to line walls behind shelves for pretty contrast that is easy to change out.
- diy floating shelf, diy, home decor, shelving ideas, succulents, woodworking projects. If youre after more sewing projects for the home, check out http://www.sewinlove.com.au/category/decorating/
- Put these around the candles perhaps? Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece – 16 DIY Decor Crafts for Your Home | GleamItUp
- DIY:: 16 Surprising Budget Storage Ideas ! These a – home decor ideas home design – http://yourhomedecorideas.com/diy-16-surprising-budget-storage-ideas-these-a-3/
- 6 shelf styling ideas for shelves that POP. Easy eays to make your shelves SHINE!
- Sleek and Stylish DIY Coffee Tables | Decorating Your Small Space
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.