Photo via: paigespartyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LoveBook is the most unique personalized gift idea you could ever give to someone you love. Create your own personalized book of reasons why you love someone. LoveBook is the perfect personalized gift for someone you love.
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Ombre Calendar – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- With the holidays around the corner I have been on the hunt for new DIY gift ideas!! Year round for birthdays and special events I try get creative and craft at least some homemade gifts. Giving and receiving homemade gifts always adds a special touch to any celebration. You can always find DIY gift ideas on… Continue Reading…
- I need to try this with something from my stash of moth eaten sweaters. Some for the girls at school too. Great Christmas grab bag gift.
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- Who doesnt love a classic Garden Shed? This collection of unique and inspiring garden sheds will give you creative ideas for building your own unique garden shed.
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Transform baby shower cards into picture for nursery – I love this idea for all cards!!! I hate throwing them away, and they take up so much file space.Could do this with cards from a wedding too for the bedroom 🙂
- Mason Jar Christmas Gift Ideas over 30 ideas for everyone on your list
- Baby Shower Ideas – Lemonade In Mason Jars. Love this website it has so many great ideas for baby shower stuff!