Photo via: hercampus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 DIY No Sew Home Decor Projects – Have you ever wanted to use some pretty fabric you found, but decided against it because you either cant sew or didnt want to sew? Thats not a problem with no-sew projects! | DIY, craft, no-sew home decor
- Put these around the candles perhaps? Gold Rock Candle Centerpiece – 16 DIY Decor Crafts for Your Home | GleamItUp
- Have fun (and save money) making these American Girl Doll DIY projects. From furniture to clothes and even American Girl crafts, we have a full list of tutorials. Perfect for Christmas!
- Pallet bed made from home! You know you can do it! And it will bne totally worth all the small amount of effort put into it!
- How to get your dirty whites clean again… HOT HOT HOT water, 1 cap of laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dish washer detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. you have to rewash it once to put softener in but its the whitest youll ever see your whites. If you omit the bleach it works great to get stains out of colors, too.
- This year we are growing our own cotton. We are about to harvest it and then we will have it ginned and spun so they can see their clothes are made from it.
- 10 Things You Can Make From the Little (& Mighty) Felt Ball | Apartment Therapy
- 10+ Everyday Household Items You Never Knew You Could Use for Sewing | www.sewwhatalicia.com
- DIY Wall Picture Collage – For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in!
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- 10 Patriotic Crafts For Kids
- Stuff happens, we wont ask why theres a hole in your drywall, but we will give you a step by step on how to get it patched up! Click to view the how-to video, and see step by step insructions.